Here Are Some Important Things To Know
- Our procedures have temporarily changed in response to the pandemic, these changes are outlined on our homepage, in your appointment confirmation emails and our staff will be in touch to guide you through these changes.
- You’ll need to show up about 10-15 minutes early. We have a waiver for you to read and sign, and a short instructional video that you need to watch (even if you’ve floated somewhere else, you’ll want to learn how to use the controls to adjust the settings in the float tank).
- We provide everything you need to float! If you wear contacts, you’ll want to bring a case to keep them in. (No, you don’t need to bring a swimsuit or towel.)
- You may want to eat a light meal, avoid having too much caffeine, and avoid shaving to ensure optimal comfort while floating.
- Call if you have any questions about your appointment! 207.400.5187
Hey Over-Achievers, Want To Get Ahead Of The Game?
Complete these two tasks before you arrive and you can show up just 5 minutes before your appointment instead of arriving 10-15 minutes prior.
Watch our instructional video: it will guide you through your first visit to Float Harder and can answer most appointment related questions. It demonstrates how to use the float tanks and adjust their settings; and you’ll learn important tips that will make your introduction to the peaceful, practice of floating as comfortable as possible!
Keep an eye for your personal link to sign your waiver: depending on what contact information we have for you, you may receive your link via text or email, or both.
- follow the link to fill out, read and sign your waiver
- please read each section carefully and determine if floating is right for you
- check the box next to each of the three sections as you read
- at the bottom of the waiver, check the box for “I have read and agree”, type your full name, draw your signature and select the green Complete Waiver button.
Didn’t get your waiver link?
- don’t sweat it, you can always sign in store when you arrive
Having trouble signing your waiver??
- if the ‘Complete Waiver’ button is greyed out you’ve likely missed one of the steps, please review the steps listed above to complete any missed steps, once all steps are complete the ‘Complete Waiver’ button will appear green
Pick Your Color & Pick Your Music
Our float systems give you the ability to customize each visit. You can chose a colored light for your float and a soft music track. These can be turned off and on from inside the tank so adjust them the way you’d like or turn them off all together and experience pure peace and quiet! We’ll ask about your preferences when you arrive to your appointment.
That’s It, You’re Ready To Float!
If you’re able to watch the instructional video and sign your waiver, then feel free to arrive just 5 minutes before your appointment. We’ll check you in, go over any questions you have, and show you around the place!
*You will be asked to provide your address. Your address is required for the purpose of our waiver, we do not sell your personal information or send promotional mailings. You will be asked to provide an emergency contact, if no emergency contact is provided, 911 will be listed for your emergency contact. You’re required to sign a waiver before your first appointment. We also request that you watch our instructional video (even if you’ve floated somewhere else), you’ll want to learn how to use the controls to adjust the settings in the float tank and it’s important to learn how to properly use the float tanks at our facility.