Cleaning has always been our priority, and we’ve made a few adjustments and additions to our routine. We’ll need your help to limit the spread of COVID-19, so please review the following changes to procedures before your appointment.
CHANGES (IN PLACE FOR THE TIME BEING) INCLUDE:
- Appointments are now staggered – to reduce the amount of people in common areas at one time, with two appointments starting each hour, on the hour throughout the day.
- The tea station and lounge will remain closed – with this in mind if you would like water during your appointment, please bring some with you.
- Please wait for your appointment in your car – we will call you when your room is ready. On that note, be sure to provide your cell phone number at booking, this way we will have the correct number to reach you.
- Come prepared with a mask – to wear in the common areas.
- Consider light and music preferences prior to your appointment – this will streamline check-in and reduce face to face interactions. The light and music options can be found here on our website.
- If this is your first visit to Float Harder – please work with our staff to complete your orientation, waiver and check-in prior to arrival, we’ll be in touch to help with the process.
AS ALWAYS, please stay home if you are not feeling well and our staff will do the same.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER
Come see how the many benefits of floating can improve your well-being!