RELAX YOUR BODY
CLEAR YOUR MIND
OPEN DAILY 8AM-10PM
ONLY AVAILABLE IN JANUARY YEARLY MEMBERSHIP SALE!
Float Harder YEARLY Membership
12 Floats Per Year – $600 (one time payment)
• You get 12 membership floats at the time of purchase, floats roll over and never expire.
• Additional floats are only $49 each
• Enjoy Member Benefits all year!
* Your membership will not auto renew at the end of the year, it will be turned off until you decide to join again either YEARLY or MONTHLY. Refunds are not given on purchases as stated below.
HOW TO SHOP OUR YEARLY MEMBERSHIP SALE
BY PHONE – we can set up your new Membership over the phone or help you switch from your MONTHLY Membership to the YEARLY Membership, guide you through the online booking process as a Member, help you reset your password, etc. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
What Our Customers Are Saying
FLOATBALL IS BACK!
Now is the time to sign up for Float Harder’s pick ’em style league. Weekly and year end winners receive float prizes, and there’s literally nothing to loose. So, what are you waiting for? Use this link to join us! And GO PATS! 🏈
Cleaning has always been our priority and we’ve made a few adjustments and additions to our routine.
We’ll need your help to limit the spread of COVID-19, please stay home if you are not feeling well and our staff will do the same.
- Appointments are staggered – to reduce the amount of people in common areas at one time, with two appointments starting each hour, on the hour throughout the day.
- Refrain from arriving more than 15 minutes early– you are welcome to wait inside for your appointment at this time.
- Follow state and local guidelines for masking and social distancing.
- Consider light and music preferences prior to your appointment – this will streamline check-in and reduce face to face interactions. The light and music options can be found here on our website.
- If this is your first visit to Float Harder – please work with our staff to complete your orientation, waiver and check-in prior to arrival, we’ll be in touch to help with the process.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.
COME SEE HOW THE MANY BENEFITS OF FLOATING CAN IMPROVE YOUR WELL-BEING!