Purchases of most float sessions, packages and gift cards can be transferred to other users and do not expire. All sessions take place during a two hour appointment block, which gives you time to shower before and after, allowing 90 minutes of tank time! Read on to learn more about the different sessions that we offer: Float Session, Deluxe Float and Tandem float, to see which one suites your needs the best.
WAIT, WHAT IS A...
Float Session appointments, service credits and gift cards are intended for use in either the Standard Float Room or one of the two Evolution Float Pods here at Float Harder. A two hour appointment block gives you time to shower before and after, allowing you 90 minutes of tank time! Have a Float Session service credit or gift certificate, but you want to redeem it for a Deluxe Float or a Tandem Float? We can do that! A credit for a Float Session can be upgraded by paying the difference in price between the two services, please contact us for assistance with this process as it’s cannot done from our online booking.
A NOTE ABOUT UPGRADING A FLOAT SESSION TO DELUXE FLOAT OR A TANDEM FLOAT When upgrading a Float Session to either a Deluxe Float or a Tandem float, we request that you use just one Float Session credit per upgrade transaction and pay the difference using cash or credit card as attempting to use a portion of second credit is problematic for record keeping. If your preference is to use existing credits on your account versus paying the balance, then we can certainly accommodate that, just know that we can only apply the amount paid for the second float credit that is applied to the transaction, which means you get a little more bang for your buck if you use just one float credit per transaction.
Deluxe Float appointments, service credits and gift cards are intended for use by one person floating in the Deluxe Float Room at Float Harder. The Deluxe Float Room is an extra large float room with a floating area that’s 8′ long and over 6′ wide! It’s huge. It can be used by one person (Deluxe Float $79) or by two people (Tandem Float $119) floating together.
Tandem Float appointments, service credits and gift cards are intended for use by two people floating together in the Deluxe Float Room at Float Harder. If you book a Tandem Float, be aware that you and your guest will be together in a private room sharing the same shower and the same float tank… and the same towel (*WINK* – just kidding, we give you two towels).
Float Harder YEARLY Membership ONLY AVAILABLE IN JANUARY!
One Float Per Month – $600 (one time purchase)
- You get one membership float per month, floats roll
over and never expire.
- Additional floats are only $49 each
- Enjoy Member Benefits all year!
* Your membership will not auto renew at the end of the year, it will be turned off until you decide to join again either YEARLY or MONTHLY. Refunds are not given on purchases as stated below.
Float Harder MONTHLY Membership
One Float Per Month – $59
- You get one membership float per month, floats roll over and never expire.
- Additional floats are only $49 each and there’s no contract!
* Your membership is renewed each month on the day you signed up. To cancel just give us a call. Refunds are not given on purchases as stated below.
Member Benefits Include:
- Use the Deluxe Float Room at no additional charge
- Upgrade to a Tandem Float (2 people in the Deluxe Room) for an additional $20
- 10% off products, merchandise, and gift certificates
- Additional 5% off package prices on gift certificates
- Share your floats with or extend your discount to friends that float during the same session as you!
- Book as many appointments as you’d like, no need to prepay
Specials & Discounts
- Advertised in store, on social media, and through our mailing list, so get on the list! Sign up below.
- Seniors, students, first responders, veterans, and active duty personnel receive a 10% discount on services and merchandise and a 5% discount on all packages (remember packages are already discounted).
*Call BEFORE you book your appointment and your auto discount will be applied right to your account for use anytime!
Refunds, Rescheduling & Cancellation
- Please note all sales are final, refunds are not given.
- Purchasing a float is required to hold a reservation and will not be refunded for cancellation.
- You may reschedule your reservation per our rescheduling policy below. Your float will remain on your account as a credit that will not expire. You may use it or share it with anyone.
Rescheduling & Cancellation
- Rescheduling is allowed as long as it is arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
- To reschedule, please call and speak with someone or leave a detailed message at least 24 hours prior to your reservation.
Cancellation will result in a fee, equivalent to the cost of the appointment and the money for your float will not be refunded. Rescheduling with less than 24 hours or not showing up to an appointment is considered canceling and your account will be marked with a cancellation fee. Remember, you can always send someone in your place and avoid this fee.*Our cancellation fee is the cost of one float. If you have a float credit on your account, this will be used as your cancellation charge.