A two hour appointment block gives you time to shower before and after, allowing you 90 minutes of tank time! Purchases of most float sessions, packages and gift cards can be transferred to other users and do not expire.
WHAT'S A DELUXE FLOAT ROOM?
It’s an extra large float room with a floating area that’s 8′ long and over 6′ wide! It’s huge. It can be used by one person (Deluxe Float $79) or by two people (Tandem Float $119). If you book a Tandem Float, be aware that you will both be in a private room sharing the same shower and the same float tank… and the same towel (just kidding, we give you two towels).
Float Harder Monthly Membership
One Float Per Month – $59
- You get one membership float per month, floats roll over and never expire.
- Additional floats are only $49 each and there’s no contract!
* Your membership is renewed each month on the day you signed up. To cancel just give us a call. Refunds are not given on purchases as stated below.
Member Benefits Include:
- Use the Deluxe Float Room at no additional charge
- Upgrade to a Tandem Float (2 people in the Deluxe Room) for an additional $20
- 10% off products, merchandise, and gift certificates
- Additional 5% off package prices on gift certificates
- Share your floats with or extend your discount to friends that float during the same session as you!
- Book as many appointments as you’d like, no need to prepay
Specials & Discounts
- Advertised in store, on social media, and through our mailing list, so get on the list! Sign up below.
- Seniors, students, first responders, veterans, and active duty personnel receive a 10% discount on services and merchandise and a 5% discount on all packages (remember packages are already discounted).
*Call BEFORE you book your appointment and your auto discount will be applied right to your account for use anytime!
Refunds, Rescheduling & Cancellation
- Please note all sales are final, refunds are not given.
- Purchasing a float is required to hold a reservation and will not be refunded for cancellation.
- You may reschedule your reservation per our rescheduling policy below. Your float will remain on your account as a credit that will not expire. You may use it or share it with anyone.
Rescheduling & Cancellation
- Rescheduling is allowed as long as it is arranged at least 24 hours in advance.
- To reschedule, please call and speak with someone or leave a detailed message at least 24 hours prior to your reservation.
Cancellation will result in a fee, equivalent to the cost of the appointment and the money for your float will not be refunded. Rescheduling with less than 24 hours or not showing up to an appointment is considered canceling and your account will be marked with a cancellation fee. Remember, you can always send someone in your place and avoid this fee.*Our cancellation fee is the cost of one float. If you have a float credit on your account, this will be used as your cancellation charge.