Our Float Systems
- Decide which float system you’d like to reserve. Each of our four float systems are located in private rooms with showers. Choose from a Float Pod (we have two of these), the Standard Float Room, or the Deluxe Float Room. Want to know more about the differences between pods and rooms? Click here!
- Make your appointment online where you can view our schedule and see what’s available… or give us a call to book!
When you make an appointment online or by phone, we’ll take your first/last name, phone and email. You’ll get an email confirmation with a link to some important tips for your first visit. Two days before your appointment, you’ll get a text message reminder, and (if it’s your first float) we’ll always try to contact you by phone to make sure you got the important tips about your first visit with us. If you think you made an appointment, but haven’t received any of these notifications, then give us a call because you may not have completed the process.
Evolution Float Pod
Interior Dimensions: 7′ long 4′ wide
Quest Float Room (1 Person)
Interior Dimensions: 8′ long 4.5′ wide and it has a 7.5′ ceiling!
How The Water Is Cleaned
The Products We Use
- Our Epsom Salt is USP Medical Grade and manufactured in the United States.
- We have carefully selected all natural shower products and cleaning products to ensure that anything coming in contact with your skin is of the highest quality.
- We’re excited to present to you a sustainable Maine business!
- Each decision that we make at Float Harder is made keeping the planet and local economy in mind.